thursday, 27 august 2015
Enice IPO - Download Prospectus
Click here to download the Enice prospectus from enice.com.cn
We are pleased to present you with information regarding the initial public offer by Enice Holding Company Limited (Enice) ASX: ENC. Investorlink Securities Limited and PAC Partners are Joint Lead Managers to the Offer.
The Prospectus for the offer was lodged with ASIC on 26th August 2015 and is now open for subscription. The offer closes at 5:00pm on 16th October 2015.
Enice is offering 62,500,000 CDIs at A$0.40 each to raise A$25,000,000, with the right to accept up to 32,500,000 CDIs in Oversubscriptions to raise a further A$13,000,000.
- Forecast earnings growth and profitability
- Experienced Board and management
- Patented technology
- 15 year track record
- Global expansion potential
- Independent Assurance Report for Historical and Forecast: Ernst & Young
- Enice is a vertically integrated wireless telecommunications technology business, with proven capabilities in the areas of technology development, product supply, and network management, maintenance and optimisation services, for the wireless telecommunications industry.
- Growth drivers for the Enice business include expansion of the mobile communications market, growing demand for data and growing demand for telecommunications performance enhancement. In China, urbanisation is placing increased demand on network coverage and maintenance resulting in significant investment from China’s Mobile Carriers in wireless telecommunications technology and infrastructure.
- Enice’s key customers are China’s Mobile Carriers, who control 99% of the market in China, and key suppliers to China’s Mobile Carriers. China Mobile with over 60% market share is Enice’s major customer. Enice has commenced marketing products to international customers, and plans to open a North American sales office in 2015.